The Engel 25 Quart DeepBlue Cooler is the perfect companion when you need the very best in cooler performance. Built to the same specs as its bigger brothers, the Engel DeepBlue 25 goes wherever you go.
- Liters: 20
Weight: 18 lbs
Length: 20.5 in
Width 14.25 in
Height: 13.8 in
- ● Best in class ice retention and overall performance with 2 inches of insulation all round
● Holds ice for 6-8 days
● Flush mounted marine grade draw latches with stainless steel backing plates & screws.
● Unique air-tight food-grade silicone freezer gasket – keeps lid closed better.
● Sturdy non-skid lid, suitable for standing or sitting. Optional Non Skid pads are also available.
● White non-skid, non-marking feet help keep your cooler in place, while keeping your deck clean. The feet also elevate the cooler off the floor for easier cleaning.
● Cooler floor is pitched to allow water to self drain completely.
● Multiple tie-down options available for securing cooler. Fits webbing, turn buckle and other traditional tie-down systems
● Dry ice compatible.
● Full length integrated self-stopping rear hinge for maximum strength
● 2″ thick walls with polyurethane insulation.
● Unique recessed “one twist” opening drain plug with lanyard hole.
● Unique slots for crimped locking cables – to better secure the cooler.
● Dual padlock holes – for locking cooler shut and making it ‘Bear Resistant’
● Built in hand grips and ergonomic rope handles for convenient transporting.
● Food grade plastic resists stains and is easy to clean.
● Divider slots for optional plastic dividers – allows user to separate ice from other contents
● Durable seamless rotationally-molded construction
● UV-resistant polyethylene
● “IGBC Certified Bear Resistant Container” – molded on rear lid of cooler
● Lid includes unique “I-Beam” inserts for maximum weight bearing strength and to prevent warping
● Weight: 18lbs
● Warranty: 3 Years”